More facts and figures to come!
- We are on pace to answer over 1300 calls in 2014, mostly in South Orange, but also through mutual aid in Maplewood and surrounding towns.
- All of our members are volunteers who contribute over 18,000 on-duty hours per year.
- Each responding ambulance crew includes a minimum of two state-certified Emergency Medical Technicians, usually assisted by one or more additional crew members.
- On average, our crews are on the road within 1 to 2 minutes of your call to 911.
- This year, we have expanded our Cadet program, offering unique and character building volunteer opportunities for over 30 Maplewood and South Orange high school students